(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Why can't you be mine?

She has everything I look for in a girl; great hair, immature sense of humor and most importantly, height. 

She is Taylor Swift, the girl who was born on December 13, 1989. Glad that we both share the same zodiac sign, Sagittarius. 


Her hair, eyes and lips are gorgeous, 
I know it won't last long but can I have someone like her?

taylor swift white horse lyrics

She can play guitar, write songs and act but honestly she can perform better. Her voice in stage performances does not sound like what we hear in her album (most singers are like that by the way) but I know that there's still room for improvement.

No worries Taylor Alison Swift because I am still your biggest fan! I wish that I can see your performance in Singapore next year but ... (you know the answer). Good luck for your career my dear because your latest album, Speak Now rocks! I love the song Back To December, Speak Now, Innocent, Better Than Revenge,  Enchanted, If This Was A Movie and many more... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that not kindof obsessice??? A bit odd.........

Unknown said...

Obsessed? Yes, but that is the fact.

("-")