(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Want to Leave You,


Yes, 
I want to leave you before you do anything.
I had enough of you and your poor stories about money.
I'm sick and tired of your lyings my dear.

Come on, 
I have asked you to find a new job
But you still refuse to leave!
Now don't blame me if you are starving!

I can't help you this time,
Find yourself some source of food for life.
I am not your sugar daddy!
I have to put myself first in every detail.

Bye-bye!
-------------------------

P/S: If I don't get back my money I loaned you, 
I'll lodge a police report okay.

3 comments:

Elle Who? said...

HAHA...azham,,wat's up?

Unknown said...

Hahaha, ntah la... Some people just love to be around me when I have monay!!!

Unknown said...

I am not that rich but....gatal sgt nk tolong org...

("-")