(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back

Hi guys and girls, followers of LoveHateVosovic. I have just came back from a week of family-related activities with my family members. We went for holidays in Melaka and Negeri Sembilan before we departed to visit my mother's parents in Wakaf Bharu, Kelantan. 

We also had the "kenduri tahlil dan doa selamat" for my late grandmother, Allahyarhamah Che Mah Binti Awang in Baling, Kedah yesterday. I will write about the "kenduri" as soon as the internet is not in his good mood. It was a tiring and hectic journey for me around Malaysia but I enjoyed it so much.

I am also anxious about going back to IPBA in a couple of days because it seems like I have not completed my holidays. I can feel like I have missed/not accomplished something yet and I wonder what. Until then, salam and God bless.

3 comments:

trialtodelete said...

cant wait to meet ya!

Unknown said...

haha, you bet!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

("-")