(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Melaka & Negeri Sembilan: Day 2



After breakfast, all of us went to the A Famosa Resort Water World because my sister wanted to go there so badly after she finished her SPM examination (I was just following the plan). I did not capture any photo at all because I did not bring my hand phone to the theme park. The photo above was taken by Mr Amran a.k.a my father before we left the place at about 3 P.M. 


Our next destination is Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan because my parents love this place so much. It is like a must for all of us to come here every year (trust me that it is true). We went here last year, a couple of years before and I don't know what else to say. My parents also have a lot of "connection" here so it is easy for us to get a comfy and affordable accommodation.


We are currently staying here in Selesa Beach Resort after my father's friend suggested this place. I still cannot adjust myself to this place because I am having a terrible diarrhea and nausea at the moment. I presume that it was caused by the food I ate last night and I don't know whether I should go to the clinic or not because I do not want to spoil the fun. After all, this is just the time we have together because we are all going to be busy next year. 


So far, this place is quite cozy and the beach is superb! I can't wait to hit the sand next morning and party (only if my tummy is in his good mood tomorrow). Okay, I got to go but I will keep you readers updated. Take care and God bless.

Source of images: Google and Mr. Amran.

6 comments:

Elle Who? said...

may u'll recover soon so dat u can enjoy ur vacatn!

Unknown said...

THank you Amalina. It felt like a washing machine operating inside my tummy this afternoon.. hahah

apple damein said...

a famosa waterworld is a place where i can put euphoria atmosphere inside my minds almost a year..

Unknown said...

Apple: yes it's true... I loooovvvvveeee the rides there. Especially the one that can cause me heart attact-the highest, fastest and scariest slide of all. I don't remember the name but it is the best...

apple damein said...

it is called high speed slide!! hahaha

Unknown said...

hehe, yes I love that one.. hahah

("-")