(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaazli Ahmad!

Happy Sweet 19th Birthday!



Do visit his blog yea?
-The Teacher Season-

Jaazli Ahmad's Blog

------------------------------------------
Dear Jaazli Ahmad a.k.a JaaZ...
Happy Birthday!
May Allah bless your life always.
Happy many returns.
Don't miss me when I am away yea?

Thanks for being my 'buka puasa' mate all these while,
For always with me when I have problems.
I am so touched with your love and care as a best friend for me.
Yes, I have regarded you as one of my best friend now.
Hope that we can be best friend forever.

Happy Sweet 19th Birthday dear!
Lots of hugs and kisses to you!
Take care.
Salam.


6 comments:

Otak Rabun said...

siyes touching!!!
ha9... thanx 4 everything dear...
really appreciate for wat u've done...
may our frendship kekal 4eva...
luv u (motif???)!!!

Unknown said...

hehe... that was what I manage to give you.. if i have lots of money right now, i will buy you Secret Recipe cake u knwo

Mim Toge said...

jaazli, nak love you jugak.. haha
love u jaazli.. haha
azham pun.. love you.. haha
sume saye nak love~
<3

Otak Rabun said...

ok...
1 fine day... i tuntut!!!
hahahahha...

Unknown said...

Jaazli: hahah... tuntut la... heheh....

Diba: nnti sy carikan awak cupcakes.. hehehe

Mim Toge said...

woi, org men2 je la..ha ha ha

("-")