(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I can accept it now...





All pictures here belongs to Mr. Yusry Haidzir, my TESL senior in IPG KBA who is currently studying in Canterbury Christ Church University, United Kingdom. You can check him out in Facebook YusryHaidzirI just want to say that I can now accept the fact that I am not yet chosen to study in the overseas.

I can now click the names of my seniors in Facebook and check out their pictures. They are meant to study there, so do I, but not now. I am going to do my Masters in Mass Comm in Glasgow University of London one day. I want to focus on my foundation course first, and my degree year next year. 

To all B. Ed TESL seniors in United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia, good luck for your studies. Take care there, Salam...

No comments:

("-")