(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Secrets and Truth



I would say that both secrets and truth hurts, so please stop fighting. I hate being kept away from secrets and the truth because for me both are the same. Truths are secrets and secrets are the truths; both are meant not to hurt one's feeling but eventually it does. 

Imagine how I would feel if you keep the truth that I actually look fat in that black and white cardigan, and then you make it as a secret with your BFF? That will hurt me to the bottom-most when I figured out that truth-secret relations you have been keeping away from me. I know sometimes you just wanted to take care of my emotions...well you know that I am too oversensitive and I appreciate that but I would appreciate better if I got to hear the truth, and people let me be whoever I want to be. Thank you for reading.


Image source:

No comments:

("-")