(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Deactivating


Felt like deactivating my Facebook, just for fun. Wonder if people will actually realize that I have disappeared from that social life. I love my profile, FB has been my life, and I love it enough to know when it is time to say good bye *Oprah style.

Nah, I am not going to do that because I have to stalk some people there. And FB is the only place that I can connect with all of my friends, bloggers etc. Okay I have to go, have to sleep early because my duties everyday at home starts at 9 AM every morning. Poor you jobless blogger!

GIF source:

3 comments:

blog-tips-kurus said...

9am? hoooooo... :-)

SyedGraphix Dot Com said...

yes. i think fb is very important. but, why did our campus block FB ? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Unknown said...

blog-tips-kurus: yes, tap harini sy rileks ja. mak tak suruh buat kerja! Yeay!

SyedGraphiX: As far as I know, FB is not blocked after 5 PM, around the campus area and at some blocks. Try la...

("-")