(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Readers, Hate Spammers


I love my blog readers and followers, especially those who keep on coming and coming and coming. And the readers who drop down their comments here are so fabulous, because they are willing to share their points and thoughts with me. The blog-walkers who "shout" at my chat box are also my favorite, because I can go and check their site too. 


Nevertheless, the SPAMMERS at my chat box are not so much of my favorite. Sometimes when I click the name, I will be brought to a Churp-Churp or any other advertising site. Hello, that is cheating! Seriously, please leave your blog URL only so that I can go blog-walking too. No cheating your Churp-Churp link or SPAMMING my chat box okay? Let people click your advertisement link when they want to see more information, not by doing things like that okay? 

We share this blogging/internet/social networking world, so let us do it fairly okay?

GIFs source:

8 comments:

F Hzh said...

luckily i dont do that cause i am too lazy to put my link/advertisement on anywhere. hahaha

Anonymous said...

nahh i hate it when people do that to me.. >.< churp2, youthsay & all-kinds of-pay-per-click-ads.. >.< heh people, money isn't everything, if you want money then work hard laa! -.-' no need to spam everywhere.. -.-' naa maybe those spammers are actually your secret admiress? hekhekhek :D

Anonymous said...

LIKE! :D

nazira said...

I love them 2.. hu3..

http://nazira-mypersonallife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Zoe: haha, And you are too busy to do that too hahaha...

Queen F: hahaha, gaining money through advertisements is okay, but please do it the right way. They can send their tweets, links on FB, etc but please not on my chat box...

SyaDil: glad that you like it!

Nazira: hahaha, thank you thank you...

Unknown said...

i love this entry, that 1 of the reason y i keep disable my chat box....

Unknown said...

Setuju! sy ada gak niat nak disable chat box tu, tp sayang la plak...

Unknown said...

Setuju! sy ada gak niat nak disable chat box tu, tp sayang la plak...

("-")