(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ghosts inside this building


So there are ghosts inside this building;
An eerie-looking hostel for us the naughties.
They will push the tables and lockers upstairs, 
Run on the floor and knock on my house's door
At 2 AM every morning, religiously.

Yesterday I encountered one spooky experience.
There was something running in front of my room
When everyone of us were sleeping soundly but me.
I knew there were nobody else awake because we 
Won't run like an animal at 2 in the morning.

So who was there last night?

2 comments:

Aiman a.k.a. Rexcore said...

antoo...
hahaha...
nnt aku post apa yg ada kt umah nih...
skali ngan gambar skali...
hehehe....

Unknown said...

hehehe, mmg betul...two days ago that thing were running inside my house... creepy! huhuhuhu

("-")