(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Runway Model: My Other Ambition!


I know this is silly, but I still have an ambition. 
I want to be a Runway Model. 
I seriously was influenced by America's Next Top Model.
Excuse me, I have the height! 
I have the perfect size of my body? 
What is lacking huh? 
My not-so-nice set of teeth? 
Whatever, 
A runway model differs from a photo shoot model okay? 
I don't have to smile all the way through the runway. 
I just need to walk confidently and be masculine on the runway.



Let me tell you guys a secret, 
Whenever I walk around Kuala Lumpur, 
Especially at Bukit Bintang or Pavillion, 
I will always dream that the owner of
Starhill Modelling Agency or maybe Datuk Bernard Chandran,
Will approeach me, and say, 
"Hey, would you like to be my model?".
Hahaahaha, dream on Azham, dream on....

Don't laugh yeah? It's okay to have a dream, and I am pursuing it! 
Salam, and God bless!

5 comments:

alana zainal said...

hey, if someone offers u to be a model...give them my name yeh? hehehe

i still want to be a model (my ambition when i was young)

:)

Unknown said...

Miss Teddy??? r u serious??? okay okay, we'll partner together yeah on the runway,, heheheh...
i think im pursuing my ambition as for Masquerade Night, I'll be on the runway for fashion show.. huhuhuh...

Happy Angel said...

hey azham...u'r miss niwa here ...
remember better get ready 4 the masquerade nite show...
i wanna make it as a fantastic show of the day..so together we vil rock on it!!!!ok...

Unknown said...

okey2... I want to be one of the model yeah???

Happy Angel said...

NO WORRIES BOUT IT..I SHALL INFORM MR EIZHAR THAT U VIL BE ONE OF THE MODEL DURING MASQUERADE NITE...

("-")