(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random Pictures: IPBA's Mattress Day

We are tired, happy, fit and sweating!
This is all because of Language Camp in IPBA!
I repeat, it's so sad that it has to be done in IPBA!

Since I'm in the registration and accommodation committee, I have to make sure all students from IPBA, IPBM (Institut Perguruan Bahasa Melayu) and IPTAA ( Institut Perguruam Tunku Ampuan Afzan) are happy and comfortable during their stay here.

I'm just sad that there were few students from Primary group who came and help.
For those who came last Monday, thanks a lot!

Still, I had a nice time with Nateesha, Niwashini, Hakimah, Emily, Amyra, Rizal, Aziz, Rina, Ikram and many more.
We even played with the trolley like a five years old kids!
hahaha, it was one of the happiest moment in my life.

So Guys and Girls, I'm leaving all of you with some pictures on that day.
Salam, and God bless.


Hakimah and Rina

The tired ladies! It's the seventh floor!

Emily, Nateesha and Hakimah

The person behind the scene, Emily, Yazid, Aziz, Ikram and all...

We are not pregnant yeah???

This is me, Azham Vosovic!

I repeat, we are not pregnant and not waiting for the doctor to call to get into the Labour Room...!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohamjayyyyy!!!
hahahahaahha
this is hilarious! hahahahha...
i look like i was impregnated by an alien! ahahaahhaa....

this was long2 ago but it is so nice to be relived once again through your blog...

awesome blog dear! u deserve every reward you get!! hahahaha... i would personally give you a 10 out of 10!! no doubt whatsoever!! hahahahahaha..

p/s: pooh...
hahahahaha... an identity not known by many and an identity i love to carry... hehehehehe

Unknown said...

Nateesha! We all looked so childish! Malunya....hahaha....yeah that was indeed the most tiring day for all of us.... hehe, and kinda exciting to browse back my old posts to see what and who I used to be hahahahah

Anonymous said...

hahaahah
u were sweet before.. u r still sweet today.. hahahha.. ok?! hahahaha

pooh...

Unknown said...

Pooh: haha, thanks Pooh! nak minta I belanja la tu heheheh

("-")