(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Half-Bodied


A weekend well-spent when I joined the committee for UPM Open Chess Tournament 2012 this morning as a Publicity Executive even though I myself do not know how to play chess. Seriously, I learnt a lot about event management and managed to exercise my public relations skills among all new faces I met at Panggung Percubaan UPM

I have piles of assignments to settle by this week, few meetings for endless projects and field trips so I think that I am going to hire a sexy secretary by the end of this month to help me organize my lazy days. I really wish that I could separate myself into two different personalities; one to be a half-bodied blogger and the other part is the nerdy student. I am seriously missing my job as a full-time blogger, attending events and do what I do best, which is writing. Take care and God bless people, see you when I see you okay ;)

:Glossary:

Well-spent: dilalui dengan baik
Committee: jawatankuasa
Public relations: perhubungan awam
Piles: longgokan
Half-bodied: separuh badan
Nerdy: baik-baik

9 comments:

ZWAN SABRI said...

cakap pasai chess ni, dulu rajenla aku main.. skang aku dh macam lupa camna nk main.. HUHU

Unknown said...

zwan: haha aku baru belajar pg td hehehehehe

biela bell said...

congrats..:)

Unknown said...

biela: hehe thanks ;)

adwafarahin said...

nk sexy secretary jer yer! hahaha :P

ewanthology said...

saya belajar bahasa inggeris di sini. :-)

Unknown said...

adwa: haha gurau je...mcm la sy ada duet nk upah secretary hehehe

delarocha: hehe...thanks sbb menggunakan kesempatan yg disediakan di sini hehhehe

iAmCekbolat said...

nehhh.. blogger ni part time jer,buat yg penting utk mse depan dlu XD

Unknown said...

bolat: haha tp byk godaannya heheheh

("-")