(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Good Life

:Background Music:
Good Life by One Republic

This is the Playboy Mansion, home to 16 male students heading their way to becoming the next Top Educator located at the suburb of UPM Serdang. They are in a dire need of a House Father to help out with the housechores so if you think you are a fit and healthy male with a great cooking and cleaning skills you are encouraged to apply. Fresh SPM leavers are mostly welcomed too so please contact yours truly Azham Vosovic for more information okay?

*****
That is the house rented by my friends and since my parents do not give me the permission to stay with them I am stranded in this college for good! Syukur alhamdulillah, I am still living #TheGoodLife so far even though I feel lonely with nobody to talk with. For the record, I am the only TESLian left in my block and I can sense that people are isolating me; tell me that this is not part of the university life. Correct me if I am wrong but what is with the face whenever I try to start a conversation? I am just trying to be friendly because I do not get the chance very much...so let us all be friends okay?

:Glossary:

Mansion          : rumah agam
Suburb           : pinggir bandar
Dire             : tersangat/dasyat
Housechores      : kerja rumah
Encouraged       : digalakkan
Apply            : memohon
Leavers          : lepasan
Rented           : disewa
Permission       : kebenaran
Stranded         : terkandas
Isolating        : meminggirkan
Whenever         : bila-bila
Conversation     : perbualan
Friendly         : peramah

10 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

could i apply the job? haha~ =P

Crazy Dolphin said...

Hi future teacher!

i love your english!

is it the exam season there?cos some people just got easily stressed and they do not fancy talking as they are in the so called 'exam mood.'

i did face a similar situation with a friend during high school,turns out the face is due to her refusal to be disturbed during the exam season.


ok now i know what dire is. o.o haha


love the glossary part :D

Unknown said...

:)

ewanthology said...

kat Universiti pun ada yg nak berpuak puak ya?

Aziela said...

dire : tersangat

Superb! Thanx.

That sounds terrible. I hate that situation. Make my self confidence damaged totally...

Hanie Dew said...

hai azham..sorry lama tak jalan jalan sini weh. hhmmm...

pasal 'kawan' ko yang pulaukan tu, think positive lebih baik supaya ko tak stress. ko buat le la keje ko yang bole melekakan drpd fikir pasal kenapa mereka tak friendly or whatsoever kan.

Abu Bagi said...

ur first paragraph.. is it true hahahahaa

Ezad Skytech said...

tak dpt aq bayangkan kalau aq berhadapan situasi mcm ni...terasa sunyi je takde sape yg peduli...adehh...

Unknown said...

Narumi: kalau anda lelaki boleh je apply hehehe

H.S Wijaya: Alhamdulillah, another interested blogger hehehe....Thanks for visiting hehehe I truly appreciate it hehe.... Yeap...maybe they are stressed with the tests and assignments going on right now huhuhuhuhu

Mr. Pirate: hehe ;)

Unknown said...

delarocha: hehe itu no komen bro hehehe

Aziela: hehe...it's okay...I wish that I am strong to face this situation hehehehe....

Hanie: hehe...no komen! Biar orang buat kat kita tapi kita tak buat kat orang balik hehehe ;)

ABU: hehe...rumah kau pun sama ker bersepah? hahahah

Ezad: hehe...sedih kan? Kena tabahkan hati selalu hehehe

("-")