(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Big C-trailer


This is currently my favorite TV show, The Big C. It gives me hope when I think that my life is maybe going to end so soon. I mean, when you know that you are dying, why can't you just make yourself happy? This show taught me about spending more time with my friends and families. Trust me, it works and it is a good time for some memories. The Big C manage to change my perspective of my condition, and I am looking forward to fight all the sicknesses and be the best English language teacher one day, insyaAllah. Ya Allah, please hear me; I really want to become a teacher, so bad. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

insyaAllah, u dream will be come true =)

Unknown said...

Hehhe, I hope your dream will come true too Atok...

("-")