(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Not Happy


Now only my parents tell me the truth that on my 20th birthday, they will have to take me back to their palace. They said that I belong to the Sultanate of Kedah and not Kuala Lumpur. I should never forget my roots and family because I was born there so here I am, pinned like a mannequin obliging every rule the palace has set up for me; dressed in an expensive suit but I am not happy.

My mother wants me to work in Kedah, near to her and the palace when I have graduated one day. She does not know that I have made plans and even planted a dream of staying away from everyone in the family. Not that I want to go against her or I do not love them but I wish I could be more independent and lead my life the way I want it to be. I believe that absence makes the heart goes fonder, because we tend to appreciate the people we love when they are not here with us. 


P/S:
I have never mentioned that I am the heir of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah in this short story so do not get me wrong okay? The Sultanate of Kedah resembles my loyalty for the state since I was born there, and the palace symbolizes my family and the house we are living in ;)

15 comments:

Khairi Fakhri said...

OMG you're the son of Sultan Kedah? WOW! i never thought that i'll be knowing a blog that belongs to the heir of Sultan Kedah's family?

apepon i think you should do whatever you want actually, I mean it's your life right? but if you want something new and different you can always use your mom's way :)

ewanthology said...

speechless

semutsengal said...

puiiihhh..


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

teha said...

kdg2 , pilihan org tua lebih tepat kan :)

rozeeta rashid said...

home is here, your opportunities are not. pergi je ke mana rezeki bawak kita. =)

khairul akmal bin azman said...

sultanate of kedah!

awesome tue..!

mak mane nak berjauhan ngn anak kan

slow talk ngn mak.

discuss baik2

dill said...

perhaps you could discuss heart to heart with your family. i am sure they'll understand of you explain to them

dill.

Unknown said...

keyri: haha, I am not the heir of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah... I think that you have missed the "p/s" part, trust me that I am just an ordinary Kedahan-born boy. Hurm, I will try and talk to her, one day...

delarocha: hehe, kenapa bro?

semutsengal: amboi, kenapa?

teha: hurm, selalunya tepat, pilihan kita yang salah kan?

rozeeta: I like your statement! Going to insert it somewhere in my blog later hehe

Kay: haha, alhamdulillah, Kedah Darul Aman...

Unknown said...

dill: thanks Dill, perhaps it will work... I want to try something new, test the water and not in Kedah. I want to experience other states as well...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

hye tengku azham! *winkwink* ahahaha... =P

Unknown said...

Hai Izat hehehe

Khairi Fakhri said...

damn, tipah tertipu tertipu tertipah -.-

Unknown said...

wow ! jealousyyyyyyy,haha

Unknown said...

wow ! jealousyyyyyyy,haha

Unknown said...

amir aizat: alamak, kau pon da start panggil aku Tengku hehe, trimas *although I don't deserve it huhu

("-")