(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to December

Background music:
Back to December-Taylor Swift


Everybody wants to get married and have kids; well I do too trust me. I have this imagination in mind that my parents are going to be so proud the moment they see me on the wedding dais and say "Oh our son is finally getting married". It is a pressure being the eldest in my family, especially when I have reached 20 years old few days back and most of my cousins are already married. I truthfully know that my parents are expecting heirs to continue this legacy my ancestors started a long time ago in this hotel industry.

Life is too perfect for me; and I have been living in this palace heavenly since my family business is doing quite well. We went all around the world for holidays when other kids in school have only reached Singapore yet they brag about it. I tell myself "No worries...one day my parents is going to buy that country". Then I move on with my too generous life and I never realized how I got myself a degree. All I knew was a three years stay in Australia and someone else completing my assignments. It was a really "knowledgeable" study trip for me since my parents sponsored the expenses; a filthy rich life of a socialite to live.

Now that I am handling my parents business and they have retired,  uncles and aunties cannot stop asking when I will get married. Couldn't they care less and focus on making more money for this industry? The truth is I am not ready although I am alone and horny. I set up a date and let them ask Taylor Swift's hands in marriage few years back and she rejected it. Last year I heard that she regretted her decision and composed a sad song which I know is meant for me. 

"Back to December" is the tittle, and the story line fits perfectly I must say. Too bad that this December I decided to grow up and apart from her. She has had the December and I have changed my mind by then; she has been wasting it all the time. 


P/S: Happy Belated Birthday Taylor Alison Swift, December 13. I hope my blog readers will never misunderstood this short story, it is confusing as it always be. Please do not sue me T.Sweezie, I am just a writer trying to scribble something compelling; but if you would like to write a song for me, that would be so sweet too ;0

18 comments:

rozeeta rashid said...

taylor swift suruh cakap thanks kat awak for the birthday wish. haha.

apple damein said...

fascinating as usual..this is why i love to read this blog..and the writer. :)

amrlaqm said...

ini cerita betul ke tipu nie azham?
hehehee

F Hzh said...

hahaha. nice la Azham.. best betul the poem u wrote. hahahah :) it all make sense. haahah

say to easy=) said...

haha..ade keinginan nak kawin ngn taylor swift yeah :D..hehe

Anonymous said...

tak sabar mau kawen jugak!

Unknown said...

Rozeeta: mcmna awak kenal T.Sweezie sy ni? hehehehe

Apple: haha, thanks for the compliment bro ;)

Aqiim: ikut kepada kepercayaan pembaca. Inilah magis dunia penulisan, semua benda boleh jadi betul ;)

Zoe: ni short story la Zoe hehe... thank you thank you Zoe hehehe

Say to easy: hehe, da break up pon hehehe

Lelaki Ini: hehe, bro da cukup matang da tu, boleh kawen hehehehe

Aleen Aiden said...

pergh,ini betul2 suke taylor swift nih.hu3

Unknown said...

aleen: hak hak hak...segannya hehehe

Zehan Ilyana said...

huahuahua...
well, t.swift is unavailable now..hehehe...

Unknown said...

T. H.maid: xpe, kami da break up heheh

Unknown said...

Taylor Swift gitooo...

Unknown said...

Atok: haha, maaf sy mmg suka perasan hahahah

semutsengal said...

Errr,


kaukaukau. besday aku tak wish pun.


HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unknown said...

semutsengal: haha, sengal kau!

bday kau bila? hehehe

Akmal Khalidah said...

InsyaAllah suatu hari nanti dapat ah isteri yang cun lagilah solehah :D

Taylor Swift? Minat sangat lagu dia :)

Unknown said...

A.K: hehe, insyaallah. Terima kaseh sbb mendoakan hehehe

Unknown said...

A.K: hehe, insyaallah. Terima kaseh sbb mendoakan hehehe

("-")