(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The All-Hearing


Last night I had a dream that I did my prayers of repentance in a truly dark room and I cried until the mat was soaked wet. Then I woke up and found out that I was actually crying, and I know that it is a sign from Allah that I should start repenting, subhanallah.

I know this will sound like boasting but I am so glad that I know Allah listens to me. So the saying is true that if you want to talk to someone, talk to Allah because He is the All-Hearing.

What I told Allah is confidential, and what I want Him to fulfill is tremendously excessive. 

P/S: Thank you Allah ;)

Image source:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may Allah guide us all.
amin.
:)

the one u think i dont care. :) said...

I'd be the most happiest person for u if it did really happen.. alhamdulillah ^___^

hawiz said...

alhamdulillah..kan

Unknown said...

chemay: amin...insyaallah hehe....

TOUTIDC: hurm.... thanks Dib!

hawiz: hurm...insyaallah

("-")