(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, December 12, 2011

#ForeverAlone


I thought that I could go off for a vacation on my birthday this week at a place somewhere fabulous then I checked my email this morning and it is empty. Maybe the event organizer forgot to invite me so I am going to miss my own birthday party. Wow, this is like a crap man, so ridiculous!

Not only I am going to celebrate it alone this year since my friends are not in college, I cannot go to that place somewhere awesome too! Gosh...my 20th birthday is going to turn out so bad. Does any blogger out there care to take me out, buy me a cake and throw eggs on me? Please please please...I am so #FOREVERALONE here.

P/S: Don't wish my birthday yet, wait for December 15 okay?

The truth is, I am not selected as one of the Super DiGi Bloggers to join #DGInsideJob this Wednesday until Friday. You know...attending the launch of iPhone 4S, a real party, food and drinks, and money money money. Sigh, shit happens and it happens on my birthday.

GIF source:

19 comments:

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

i want to wish earlier...mana tahu kan in case tak online ataupun lupa, hihi, so, happy birthday, friend:)

have a vacation? it sounds great! mahu ke mana ??

Unknown said...

Awww....the first to respond...that's so sweet FLM! I want to go to Langkawi huhuhuhu

ewanthology said...

hepi besday in advance n have a joyful vacation :-)

kalau masa mengizinkan, 15hb ni saya wish lagi sekali.. hehe

Unknown said...

delarocha: awww....so sweet hehehe...ni yg rasa mcm nk nangis ni huhuhuhuhuhuuhhu

rozeeta rashid said...

ok 15hb baru saya wish. haha. buat birthday party kat blog je la. hehe.

Unknown said...

Hehe, thanks Rozeeta, you are soooo sweet hehehe

blog-tips-kurus said...

oooooooo... tak tau! tak tau! (>.<)

Widi Dede said...

sry i'm late, but happy birthday to u :)

Info Event For Blogger: Percuma Samsung Galaxy Ace & RM1000, it's very easy to get, let's come and get it --> http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/streetdirectorymalaysia/

Unknown said...

BTK: oh, xpe xpe huhu

konde: hehe thanks ;)

Unknown said...

hehe..takper2..aku tunggu 15 ni..

khairul akmal bin azman said...

so pity..dun sad la bro..

by the way
happy belated!

tua da..keh3

Nurul Iman Rosman said...

ooo, okay. kena tggu 15hb lah ni ye. okay okay. hehe ;)

Unknown said...

Apik: wah, nk belanja ey? haha

kay: alamak, belom lg lah heheh...
anyways, thanks ;) terharu sgt huhu

Aleen Aiden said...

dont think about it too much.a celebration without the ones u loved,is not a celebration at all.

so happy birthday in advance :)

Unknown said...

Aleen: alamak... betul gak tu kan? hurm, nak buat macam mana huhuhu

adwafarahin said...

nk wish jugak..

Happy Birthday in advance! hehe :P

Unknown said...

Iman: hehe, ok sy tunggu huhu

adwa: hehe, Thanks Adwa...

Zehan Ilyana said...

happy birthday.. tapi saya terlambat wish satu hari..:P

Unknown said...

Teenager Housemaid: hey no big deal...esok my birthday la hehehe

("-")