(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Hate Vosovic has been officially created!


Salam and hye! Welcome to my newly created Love Hate Vosovic blog. This will be the place where I will write about all good things and even bad things in my life. Without further ado, let's get to know me better...

My real name: Mohd Azham Bin Amran
Nickname: Azham Vosovic
Date of birth: 15 Dember 1991
Place of birth: Baling, Kedah.
Current address: Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang.
College: International Languages Teacher Training Institute, Kuala Lumpur.
Course: Foundation B.Ed TESL for Secondary School (FS 1.2)



*I am a singer at heart! 
I am Taylor Swift and Pink deep inside and on stage! 
I hope that I can perform live with Beyonce one day!


*I write poems, and write about my life better. 
I will try to post all of it here from time to time.

*I always dream of acting in Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, Kyle XY, Supernatural and Roswell.

*I love rain so much because it reflects my childhood memories.

*People will call me snob when they see me for the first time; let me get this straight to your face that I am not a friendly type of person.

*I am mirror friendly as I love to look at myself growing up.

*I will always be myself, be it Mohd Azham or Azham Vosovic.

*Emotional and sensitive at times but sensible yet reliable.

*I curse people sometimes.

*I notice small things and details, I'm a good observer.

*For me, best friends are the people who noticed me when I'm having problems, and be there when I don't have to inform them; they will always be around me and listen.

*Taylor Swift and black and white are my latest obsessions.

*My partner to be: tall, loves to smile, educated, financially stable, love me as who I am and will make me melt every time we meet. Definitely be the one I can't live without.

* A creful reminder, you'll know me better if you keep in touch with me!

xoxo,

azhamvosovic

No comments:

("-")