(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, February 26, 2010

True Friend




Hye, Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims!
I'm not feeling very fine now.
I was thinking about something,
And now it was raining outside.
What a coincidence cuz I am feeling alone inside.
Usually bad things comes after me when it rains, and I'll feel sad.
Now I'm sad cuz I felt so lonely.

Guess what?
I have a friend that I considered my best friend.
The thing is, I don't think he like it.
I knew him well,
Maybe he's just afraid to tell me something.
He usually do.

Honestly, I realized that he prefers to go out with somebody else.
He was like trapped and uncomfortable when he went out with me.
He talked a lot, but not with me.
Maybe I am the boring type of person?

I am sorry, that was the truth.
I know maybe he would like to go out with somebody else,
He had once told me.
I am okay with that,
I know,
Maybe it was just a silly thought!

Sometimes we were in the same room but we rarely talk.
Both of us will be busy Facebook-ing, he'll be busy YM-ing.
Sometimes I chatted with him, but that was long ago.
Maybe I annoyed him?
Maybe I was not a good friend?
I am very sorry.

We are so close,
But we are apart.
It's true right?

Dear friend,
I would like to ask you something,
Did I ever done something bad to you?
If I did I'm sorry.
Am I controlling your life?
I'm sorry if I did.
I just want you to be happy to be my friend.
If you need to say anything,
Just be cool,
Tell me bout it.
I'll be okay!
Seriously!
I just don't want to live like this anymore.
We used to be close friend,
Shared loads of things together.

I'm not mad,
And I don't want you to be offended
If someday you happen to be reading this blog.
Let's make things clear okay?
Let's be true to ourselves.
If I did something wrong,
Please tell me straight to my face.

..........................................................................................
I don't know whether I should post this blog or not,
I'm scared this might offend you.
And if I do,
I am truly sorry.

xoxo:

azhamvosovic

No comments:

("-")