(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TESL Baby

Refer to this blog post for more information :)



Alhamdulillah, big fat of congratulations to my TESL classmate Imran and wife for the birth of their cute unnamed prince (yet!). It was a long journey way back to 2010 when both of them decided to get married at 19 years old, such a major shock to all of us! There were wild accusations about them too which were never bothered; even some of our lecturers in IPG really protested his decision but he went on! Now fate does step in; nearly two years later this cute baby made such a sweet slow motion entrance to clear up social misjudgments on how the society used to hate the idea of early marriages. 

Proud TESL Grandpa and Grandma ;)
This is the first TESL baby in our TESL community; the Grandpa and Grandma are both TESLians and I am his proud uncle. I have waited for too long to call myself an "uncle" so I am going to brag about it forever. I promise that I would be the best and handsomest uncle to this baby; insyaallah be a good son to your parents and the pious one to Allah okay?

Just a gentle reminder to my first "anak saudara"...life is going to be so difficult; sometimes you wish that you were never born at all. Your childhood is precious so embrace that because 24 hours never seem to be enough for a day. When you grow older...you are going to fall in love with someone just like your parents and most of the time you are just going to hurt yourself. Keep your head up boy; I am your uncle, still single and the best part of my life...I survived!

And when you are an adult dear, you are going to be busy growing up that you forgot your parents are growing older. Please be reminded to visit or call them more often...I have a thousand reason to tell you that. I know the hurdles that your parents have gone through even though most of the time I play-pretend to never give a damn but somehow I cared.

So sorry dear...this is just an emotional blog post and surely not a great welcoming note for you to the world. I am just grooming you because the best part of your life is yet to come...I am your uncle and I know better ;)

21 comments:

anip. said...

so cute!! hope they'll choose the name by the end of this week..hehe..n i hope dis 'uncle' will find sumone as soon as possible..n get a cute baby too!! :p

Unknown said...

Aaww...so adorable! Congrats to you, 'Uncle' & to your classmate!

And our class will be having one too in another few months; the 1st Cohort 5 baby! :D

In God's will he'll grow up just fine :)

apple damein said...

motiff sgat tesl baby!!! HAHAHAH plz baby jgn besa cpt sgt..life wasn't easy as there're many fake thing in this life..but dont u worry all paciks and maciks will help u along the way..huhuhu

Anonymous said...

bestnya dah kawin awal.
diriku ini bila lagi.huhu

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

hye uncle azham yang hensem! auntie zati yang sopan nak cakap baby imran comel sangat!!! (>_______<)

Unknown said...

Anip: haha....I wonder what would his name be hehe....Insyaallah I will get married one day...and I hope that my babies are going to be the pious one to Allah too ;)

Ashley: haha....so cute right? Haha, thanks sis! Yeay, now I have fallen in love with this little creature hehehehe....

Unknown said...

Apple: haha....dah ayah dia TESLian, grandparents pun TESLians hahaha...tiba-tiba rasa macam nak anak cepat-cepat huhuhu....

Ized: hehe...tak lama lagi kahwinlah heheheh

Narumi: haha sengal! Tp baby ni sangat comel! hahaha

khalila ishak said...

wahhh... alhamdulillah.. ^_^

Unknown said...

khalila: hehe comel kan? hehehe

Aziela said...

Congratulations Uncle...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ni yang den lemah tgk baby ni. Pahai comel banget. Melting -_-

Unknown said...

Aziela: thanks akak hehe...I really need that hehehe

Munirah: hehe...terima kasih...hahahaha

Hanie Dew said...

oh so cute..terasa nak ada baby sekrg jugak!. oh geram.

anak sedara ko bertuah ada uncle buatkan entry khas mcm ni. suatu hari nanti bila dia dah besar dia akan baca entry ni..

tahniah azham.dpt jadi uncle.

Unknown said...

Hanie: hehe....Hanie kena ada anak-anak yang ramai....mesti seronok nanti hehe...bagi Jue jeles hahaha....

Zya Amalis said...

touched with ur notes...

yes, to dear baby...bertatihlah dirimu dgn nama Allah, jgn tersalah pilih jln, hargai ibu bapamu yg bersusah payah utk menjagamu...

Da best part is, u are the prove of early marrige tak menyusahkan pun...antara bersedia atau tak je...n ur parents did it...

p/s: nk baby jugak...leh x...ble laa turn kite ni...hahaha *sigh

Hanie Dew said...

owh..1-2 cukup la kot. hahha..kurus aku nnt mengurus anak anak hahahaha..

btw itu rezeki kalau anak ramai. hihihi..sekali jue dpt anak dulu dr aku pas dia kawin.haha

Unknown said...

Orked: haha... I kan "pak cik" yang hensem hehehe.... good luck okay mencari jodoh huhuhu

Hanie: huhu.... buat satu team bola sepak haha....cepat suruh Jue kawen hehehhee

Anonymous said...

azham pon kahwin cepat2 tauu if nak ada baby comel macam ni
<3

Unknown said...

chemay: hehe....kalau nak comel kena ikut baka mak dia...kalau nak hensem kena ikut baka bapa dia hehehe

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being our teacher on this subject matter. I enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all enjoyed the way in which you handled the aspect I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers like me and help me in my life. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you Anon...I hope that you comment is not computer-moderated ;)

("-")