(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sweat and Tears



I love running; I will turn up the volume of my MP3 player and jog like I don't have a care in the world. I will never hear what people say about my style because it will just bring my neck down. To be safe, I will just sing-along with the songs and focus on the track.

When I feel stressed up or sad, you will see me circling the lake and all of the tensions will be released. Thank God that it helps to manage my stress and I think my fellow bloggers should exercise too. I know that we spent a lot of time on the net or on the bed because I always do that but please think about your health. Medical treatment nowadays is not cheap and pills are not sweet so please consider this.

I know that it is quite too late for me to start exercising but at least I have sorted out something. I do not want to end up on the hospital bed at a very young and lively age, so hopefully God will bless me with health and wealth. All I need is an effort to achieve all that, and an effort seriously needs sweat and tears.

*****


This picture was taken at Tasik Varsiti University of Malaya; my favorite jogging track all these while apart from Taman Jaya and KLCC Park. I am so glad that UM is just a walking distance from IPG KBA and we can share the facilities there right UM students? I hope that it is not going to rain in the evening as I am so well-prepared to jog there. Well, if any of you happens to meet me there, say hello because I don't bite ;)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

cantik gambar tu

Aziela said...

Uwaaa...that is strike! I need to exercise..I need to exercise..sob..sob..

YouSOF said...

Aduh.. Serius rindu habis nak jogging petang lama² macam masa duduk menyewa dulu.. Lagi lama lagi aku suka, rasa hilang semua masalah....

apple damein said...

jomlah jogging lagi..huhuhu

Unknown said...

Apik: hehe, apa pula kata anda tentang kandungan blog post ini? heheh

Aziela: heheh, go akak! Kita kena sentiasa jaga kesihatan...tambah2 bila dah berkeluarga ni....

YOUsoF: hahaha, dulu kau menyewa area mana?

Apple: haha, jom la jogging sesama huhuhu

ekabukanmakcikkau. said...

serius aku menyampah berlari ke jogging ke jadah hape ke tapi aku nak sebenarnye tapi aku menyampah . gone tu eh?

Unknown said...

hahaha, tu masing2 punya kesukaan la... kau cuba cari sukan lain yg kau suka hhuhuh

F Hzh said...

i love to jog to0 but since ive worked hard jogging, my friend told me that its not encourage for a woman to self practise jogging as an exercise in her daily life because we will easily experience knee pain and soft calcification when reaching middle age.. what a pity.. huhuhu.. lucky you azham...

Unknown said...

Zoe: that myth is maybe true, and maybe not... what matters is you need to see the doctor and ask for his/her opinion. Why don't you try other sports if you feel uncomfortable jogging. remember, we have other options ;)

YouSOF said...

Area Setiawangsa. Duk apartment buruk je. Tapi serius nak jog lama².. hahah

Unknown said...

YOUsoF: haha, ada masa dtg la sini...jogging kt UM hahahaha....

Unknown said...

i love to jog too =)

Unknown said...

Atok: hahaha.... atok jogging sbb nk usha nenek baru ey? hahha

("-")