(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I love about the Blackberry Torch 9800 and Celcom Exec 50 Plan?

Dear Nuffnang, Blackberry and Celcom,
Please spend some time to hear my humble plea this time.
I have always wanted a smart phone like Blackberry Torch 9800
And you know why it is smart?

If I got you, I will name you BB Torchovic!
It is the first smartphone with a 
BlackBerry® keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen 
For an enhanced device experience.
You know how that is important for me?
Well, I can text all my friends (and Gossip Girls too)
About the latest gossips in my college,
The dresses my lecturers are wearing 
And I can write drafts of my assignments by using 
This supermodel smart phone Blackberry Torch 9800.
It will never hurt my nails and fingers 
If I typed more than I was expected to.

This is my picture with a low quality camera .
You know why I call it a supermodel smart phone?
Well, it has 5 Mega pixel camera which comes with flash
Continuous auto-focus and image stabilization
With 11 photo modes and video recording 
To ease those spontaneous moments. 
Now tell me why it is not a smart phone
For a supermodel+student like me?

I need a phone with a better camera quality!
I can shoot pictures of me from different angles in any condition 
And the Blackberry Torch 9800 will never let me down.
I can instantly shoot lots of pictures of me and email the images 
To various modelling agencies in Kuala Lumpur 
For any product endorsement or advertisement photo-shoot.

Connectivity at your fingertips

With this worthy smart phone Blackberry Torch 9800,
I can save pictures, songs, videos and everything with 8 GB of memory
And it is expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card.
This is crucial because I will have to keep memories of myself and friends,
Plus some pictures to be included in my resume for future use.

BlackBerry Torch9800 media 300x400 BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review

While waiting for my turn to model or act (or study), 
I can listen to the songs  of my favorite artists 
With enhanced music player that allows me
 To view full album art and track listings in portrait or landscape!
Oh goodness! I need this phone badly!

BlackBerry Torch9800 home 300x400 BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review

Oh Nuffnang, Blackberry and Celcom,
With Blackberry Torch 9800 smart phone,
I can update many statuses for my Facebook 
So that my friends can view 
What is new and fabulous about Azham Vosovic!
I don't have to go online via my laptop because I can simply do it with 
The application included in this Blackberry Torch 9800.
Can you see the icon "Social Feeds", "Blackberry Messenger" 
And etc in the image above?

 Well, isn't that easy?
See the image below please...

BlackBerry Torch9800 social2 300x400 BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review

Oh Nuffnang, Blackberry and Celcom,
I know the three of you are
 Generous, handsome, pretty and lovely right?
Please, please, please, 
I need this smart phone Blackberry Torch 9800...

CELCOM EXEC 50

And why Celcom Exec 50 Plan?
Let me tell you some secrets.
I can get 15 sen call rate to any number
And if I talk more, I'll get discounts for up to 30%!
I will also get automatic discounts every month!

Celcom Exec 50

And that is very cheap am I right?
This means that I can call people all around Malaysia 
To share with them about Nuffnang, Blackberry and Celcom
Every minute and forever right?

celcom exec - ABSOLUTELY

For my internet needs, 
I will get Free Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month
And low monthly commitment of RM50!
This is really something and you people out there,
Please sign up for Celcom Exec 50 plan or you'll miss out
The Best Deal of Post-Paid Plan ever on Earth!


Oh Nuffnang
Blackberry,
BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 Be the first to own it!
 and Celcom,

Please consider this as my advanced birthday gift okay?
(Note that my birthday is on December 15).
Oh Nuffnang, Blackberry and Celcom,
Please, please, please.
I can focus more on my final examination 
If you give me the one and only
Blackberry Torch 9800!


Until then, I will keep on hoping,
Dreaming and wondering about
Blackberry Torch 9800...
XoXo!

8 comments:

Azham Vosovic said...

I took three hours to come up with this idea!
Hope that it will worth the time...

kaizen shinobi said...

pergh~ dapat henset baru terus focus dalam exam? wahaa!

Azham Vosovic said...

Kaizen: hehee, it's my motivation for now.. i need to pass my foundation... wish me luck!

you know who m i said...

Am! me likeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azham Vosovic said...

great!! me likey too...hehehe... pray for me yea???

you know who m i said...

HArus lah! lets keep our fingers cross.. gud luck dear.. ^^,

hamzah ian said...

fuhyoo

Azham Vosovic said...

Diba: thank you so much...hoping, hoping, insyaallah...

Mr Hamzah Ian: did you join the contest too? good luck!

("-")